...complementos unicos...unique accessories...unikatni modni detalji...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

BACK IN ACTION



























Hello
As usual due to other activities, I wasn´t able to post and haven´t got much time for making new things. But, finally I´ve got my M. Arch so I hope I´ll have more time to work on my accessories and more new things to show! Here you have something for this summer!
Greets

Hola!
tenía el blog muy abandonado desde que lo había hecho...estaba con el proyecto final y no me daba mucho tiempo para hacer cosas nuevas...por fin tengo el titulo y así mas tiempo para mis complementos... el verano llego hace tiempo, pero este es solo el comienzo de mi verano...espero que pronto podre enseñar muchas más cosas ...
Bs

Zdravo svima,
Nazalost, blog sam, takoreci, napustila cim sam ga napravila jer je dosao diplomski..konacno, i to se zavrsilo...sad sam MArch :D ...i ponovo imam vremena za modne detalje :D... leto je odavno pocelo, ali evo mog pocetka za leto : )
Poz

5 comments:

  1. I like so much what i see here.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me & following you back!
    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to join your blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color is really cute and I love the bow!
    Nice post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit looks very nice and the pictures are amazing! keep in touch :))

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete